Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What's Going On.


So Max just keeps growing and learning new things, great new things! Like how to climb on the couch and drool all over it, how to feed the dog, how to pick flowers for Mommy, how to start and stop the washer and dryer, how to comb his hair and put on his shoes (attempts to) and how to tackle (believe me he has a HARD head!). So the flower that he gave me for mothers day bloomed it WAS so pretty until Max Picked it. Oh well more will grow. He waves at EVERYONE! He will try to get their attention and give them the biggest grin when they look. Everyone comments on how cute he is and smiles at him Max eats it up. He hates Church, officially. I see more walls of halls than I do ever get to sit in a class. Many times I wonder why I even bother to go when he can't be in nursery. Corey and I have had to resort to taking turns, taking him home, so the other can stay and listen September he will be in Nursery, I can't wait!

I have officially given up on the seed thing for now, and must say that if I ever had to live off of a garden grown by seed, I would die. Maybe I am just too impatient but I really like the starts from the nursery. I did finish planting all of my flowers on the back porch, I love them. I bought some herbs too and got a self watering container and am growing Lettuce, Tomato and Cucumber.

Corey is getting his office in order....... Still.... For all of you that have been to our other houses you would know that this is an ongoing thing with no end in sight. He is working hard and likes his job. His sister Ashley has been coming up to stay and he is really enjoying having her around. He also is excited about his new computer, the old desktop DIED. We sold our other homes everything worked out really well and I really think that was a big relief for Corey, but his wheels are always turning in that head of his and he loves the whole investing thing, we'll see.

Cooper is trying to go for walks more often and trying to find ways to escape from Max. He is bark bark barking and he loves to lay in the sun all day long. Oh to be a dog.

1 comments:

Jordan said...

well I still admire you for the whole planting thing, herbs are a great idea and I have wanted to try growing tomatoes too... as soon as we get our own place, which is looking farther and farther away! But to answer your question yes, the Wii Fit is really fun!! We want one, that one is actually Zach's sister's. I always wonder if we had one if I could actually get in shape on it.