Sunday, May 3, 2009

I realized I haven't posted EASTER pics.


We got to meet the Easter Bunny.... Max wasn't so sure about that.


I Love this He is so excited but not about what is inside, Just the plastic egg.


If you are wondering where we are? We are in Heber at the City Easter Hunt.


This is Max and I with Corey's Cousin's kids Johnathon and Lacey

He loves riding on Daddy's shoulders!


Max's FAVORITE part. The BIG Boxer who licked his WHOLE face with one Swoop!


Oh. So tired He Crashed on the Way Home.


On Sunday we had a Hunt at Grandma Emerson's Destanie Hid eggs for Max


Max though just wanted to Play with the windmill...


So I was thinking the other day.. I know amazing. I wanted to post something... But what hmmm.... oh ya how about the Easter pics I never posted and it is MAY. Any way before that lets see what have we been up to? Well I am finishing my first semester off with my last final tomorrow. I am organizing my office. I am preparing for my sister in law to move in. Ashleeeeee! I am planting still of course.... HMmmm.... Oh ya and what do I get to do for my 3 week break?? I get to go to the dentist and have 4 cavities filled and 4 crowns done... Yes I love spending money.... Especially when it causes me PAIN!

I also have been called to be on the Enrichment committee. Yes God Loves Me! I am excited. I need to get to know the women in the ward. I was affraid I was going to get primary which isn't bad at all it is just I wouldn't get to know the woment in the ward and then I would become Anti-social again. I did though have to contain my excitement when they called me in to give me the calling. I assured them that this would be a difficult challenge for me in my life and that I would prayerfully Attack it. You know they only give you callings that are a challenge so you have to put that in there. It will also work great considering my schooling Max and my whole schedule thing.

Corey and I have also been asked to volunteer at the Oqurrih (I don't know how to spell) Temple open house. Corey is excited because he is going to get to do security and be the big bad I mean Lovingly Forceful Guard of the many Ruffians you know. Ok so that is what is going on. Here are the EASTER Photos.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

ooh that is really cool! I would love to be a volunteer at a temple open house. Enrichment will be really fun... good call on letting them know what a challenge it is though. :o) So true haha!

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

What fun! I remember the Easter egg hunts of years ago--oh Heber! I was going to go but didn't know if I wanted to deal with all of the people. It looks like it was a lot of fun.