Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day!



Mothers Day was great especially now that Max is One year older and sleeping through the night! Corey let me sleep in, got me Breakfast at Mimi's The Pain Perdu! Love that... and now it comes with a muffin too. Max got me a little planted daisy so cute and we had IceCream for dinner! Perfect!

Today is Monday and so far it has been good too. Max is sleeping right now so I am taking advantage of the time. He finally can get up on the couch with out assistance, not sure I like that. now there is drool all over the microfiber yea! He also climbed out of his crib this morning, how? I don't know because we took the bumper out a month or two ago because he used it to climb out. Hmmmm... He is learning. That is about all, I am on a break from school till the 26th and I am wondering how this semester is going to go. We are taking an extra class so that we don't have to next summer and it is a shorter semester than the others. So glad I am doing this with friends.

4 comments:

Laura Barrett said...

Oh how sweet of your boys! Now does your dog take care of that extra ice cream on Max's face! lol Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day!

Ann said...

What kind of schooling are you doing? I assume something w/nursing, but what exactly is your major?

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

I'm so glad you had a great mother's day! Hope the rest of your week goes as well. P.S. I love your cartoon; way funny--lol

Heidi said...

Sounds like you guys had a good Mother's Day. I don't know if you have heard we're in Utah or not, but anyway, we were able to see both of our Moms, which I'm sure they loved.