Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Latest.

Fall is here and almost gone, time has gone by fast. Max just started crawling and now he is climbing the stairs, it terrifies me! We live in a split level home and have a lot of stairs. I recorded it lets see if I can load it. He loves anything that is Coopers too including his bone and his Food dishes.
Today we got our first rocking chair, yeah! It comes tomorrow we have needed it rocking Max on the edge of the bed may be good for the abs but bad for the back. Corey just finished doing everything he wants to his truck.... I think. It looks cool. I will have to upload some pictures. Corey needed it, he has been wanting to "beef up" his truck for a long time.

So I officially have decided to go back to school. I have applied and been accepted to the University of South Alabama Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Program. I start in January. Online in conjunction with our unit. I am going with my two good friends Mel and Erika. I am excited. I will be a Jaguar.

3 comments:

McEvoy Family said...

I am so excited that you guys are going back to school! Awesome. I LOVE the close-up of your fam. SO CUTE!

The Blackham3 said...

WOW! Good for you. Brave, you can totally do it and do it well. Max is darling. I tell you...don't blink because he will be 7 and sassy:). I feel like Ash was just his age.

Shay said...

Cute blog. Your family pictures are great. I really wanted to get family pictures in the leaves with my family, but it didn't happen. That's great that you are going back to school.