Sunday, November 2, 2008

Eric & Amber


Eric & Amber Christensen



My Boys



Meghan the Cutest Flower Girl



Amber and Her Brother and Sisters


Grandma with Meghan

Portland Temple



The Richins' Sister Richins threw Amber a "Tea Party" For her Bridal Shower. She is so much fun she throws great parties.


Eric Amber and Domineau


"Now Eric Better Take Care of My Amber!" "Oh he will"
Amber's Dad threatening My dad..... Right ;)


The Absolute Cutest Man in the World! Amber's Grandpa and Aunt. Her family is so cool and fun. I would love to just sit and listen to him he has stories I am sure.

In August we went to Portland for Eric's wedding he married a cute girl named Amber. She has personality and is outgoing and funny and well Great. Well we took a lot of pictures and I am finally trying to narrow down which ones to post. Here are some. We had a lot of fun with family and it was so much fun to meet Amber's Family.

0 comments: