Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I am Realizing Things Are Changing.

I always have thought that change was a good thing, and that it was just a new adventure. IN MY MIND! I am realizing now as my siblings and cousins are finishing school and getting married that things are changing and I don't know that I like it, really. I guess I just never pictured the inevitable, maybe I have just been in denial for so long. The other night at dinner my new-cute-sister mentioned something about living in Portland in the future and it caught me of guard. I asked my mom if there were any plans in the near future and she reminded me that Amber's family lives in Portland. WELL DUH! I guess she might want to live by her family. It just didn't really process until then. I just imagined Heidi and Scott moving back to Utah and Eric and Amber being here OH and all of the Tidwell's ending up here CUZ that would be really nice... I didn't think about the possibility family could move away. Corey said to look at the bright side if Eric and Amber move to Portland it would be a good excuse to go visit them. But I want them here. Who knows maybe when I finish school we could move somewhere..... And that is when I think to myself, how great would it be if we did have to move and everyone came with us! Delusional! I know! Anyway I guess things are changing and we'll adjust, we have too but I don't know if I am going to like it.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

I know what you mean. We're definitely planning on ending up in Utah for the long haul if that makes it any better.