Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall In the Canyon


Us.



Wendy



Ashley, Sarah, Corey & Destanie


Sarah & Rob


So today was Family Picture Day Yea! I have been wanting pictures with Corey's Family for ever! So we all got our schedules together and all met at our house at 3 and all went to American Fork Canyon. I was skeptical because I really didn't think that there would be any color left but there was and boy it was pretty. It was really fun to see Corey's Family too. All together. There were however snags here and there of course! Getting everyone there became the easy part it was the posing, where to take pictures and whose camera to look at that was the hard part. I think it turned out great though. Here are a couple of the photos Corey, Ashley and I took.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Katie! Hey since it is the wee hours of morning and I just got off work, I was checking blogs and found yours on Krista's...you are so cute, I love your family pictures, your little Max is growing up too fast and you look amazing! Hope all is well!

Laura Barrett said...

Wow, your pics look great! The colors in the canyon worked out great for you guys!