Monday, September 7, 2009

What Max is up to....

Climbing on the 4-Wheeler for Rides ALL the time

Longboarding with Aunt Ashley!


Helping Mom with the Laundry!
So as many of you may know we have moved yet again. This time it is a really good thing, I don't fall asleep on the way home from work, we are close to everything again and I am really close to Erika and Mel which makes school a whole lot easier. We like our ward so far, I didn't realize how grown-up our other ward was until we got here. I use to be paranoid about Max making noise and now everyone is making noise! Max also started nursery this last Sunday. He did great and is in nursery number 7! Only in Utah! He still runs to the 4-wheeler climbs on and pretends he is riding it and makes car noises. He likes to UNload the dryer to help me with the laundry and then climb in. He also has a facination with anything with wheels including Ash's Longboard!
There Thats my post for today I just transfered pics to my new computer so I will try to post more frequently!!



1 comments:

Jordan said...

ahhhh when did he get to be such a little boy and not a baby?! I think it is the hair... I am so excited to see your new house, and glad that you are happy where you are! I don't know HOW you have survived all the moves... I can't even stand moving like we did this summer. you go girl.