Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Toy You Really Wish That You Hadn't Bought!

So I went to the toy store a month or two ago and thought it would be really cute to get this Lawn Mower toy. Kind of like those popping ball toys that we use to have where the balls popped as you pulled it around. This one was much COOLER though. It had noises in addition to the popping! It had a gas switch that "gulped" as you turned it and a starter cord that made engine noises I thought it was a great toy.... Until I got it home..... This Toy is the loudest toy you will ever hear. You can't study you can't watch tv you can't talk on the phone or even hold a normal conversation. It overpowers EVERYTHING and EVERYONE..... So after a couple of months of hoping Max would forget about it Corey found a New Home for it!
Can You See Where it is?????

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

I made the mistake of buying that toy for our little Spencer's b-day and I think it's of the devil. It sits hidden in my closet hoping to never be discovered. :)

Jami said...

Oh my!!!! We have that darling little lawn mower (or so I thought) until we got it home too. It is so loud you honestly can't hear yourself think when they are pushing it around!!! Thanks for the great idea of storing it somewhere really nice!! Ha Ha! Whoever invented that toy ought to be shot.....too bad it's so cute!?!