Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Max's First Haircut (for real!)

The Before Shot Sucker in hand ready to go or so we thought!
We even had Toy Story 2 going.


Corey said "Now I know why you wanted me to come! So I could hold him!"


Hiding as soon as he got out of the chair he didn't want to have anything to do with Weston

Now we are OK! He looks so different, so grown-up!



So we had planned to get Max's haircut by Jaime our friend just before family pictures BUT it has been driving me crazy so we decided to do it yesterday... It was a really long day.... Erika and Mel suggested "Cookie Cutters" So we decided to try it out. I figured that they would be use to moving and possibly screaming children so I thought it would work out great and it did. Though Max didn't think so. So they have this little toy set in the front of the store to play with while you wait and then they have all of these different vehicles and planes (with belts!) That the kids sit in. They even have video games and movies to choose from. OH and bubbles. Weston cut Max's hair I don't know that Max wants to go back but I kept staring at him when we left and for the rest of the day because it was just weird to see how grown-up he looked.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

that looks like a pretty cool place to get a kids hair cut. We probably still won't have to get haircuts for a long time yet.

Laura Barrett said...

Ditto to your friend Heidi. I want to play at that hair place, it looks like fun! Your poor little guy looks so sad, but so handsome!