Sunday, February 8, 2009

Super Bowl Party






This was so much fun. Thanks to all the friends and family that was able to attend. This was a great idea. Thanks to who's ever idea it was. It was so very nice to see our family get together. It's been rare these last few weeks, months. Thanks for everyone bringing so much food. It was yummy and lasted Katie and I for a week in left overs. We loved playing guitar hero. My wife is crazy. LOL. If anyone is ready for another Dinner & Game night just let us know. We really do enjoy have our friends and family over. Please let us know. Were just learning how to be good hosts. So I hope things went ok. Thanks again. It was a amazing close game to watch. Sorry Eric, You know I'm not a big fan of either teams. I was just teasing everyone. You know I love ya like a little brother. Your a great Husband and have a wonderful wife. Amber Rocks. Same goes for the rest of the family. I am so happy that I am part of Katie family. Zach you Rock bro. Glad your in with us. Amy your new friend was really cool. Please feel free to bring him again. I hope he felt welcome. He was very polite and seemed very nice. Thanks to everyone that made this happen. Expecially (AMBER). who ever planned it. Love you all.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time. I wish that we could have been there. I still want to see your house.