Tuesday, February 24, 2009

License Pictures Could Be Better


I lost my license last week. I was hoping I would have found it by now, but didn't. SOOO.... Today I went back to the DMV and got a new one, WITH picture. I of course had Max so the man taking my picture was nice enough to take it 3 times, as Max was climbing all over me. ALL 3 BAD of course. I came home and asked Corey if I was really that fat and ugly and if my New Bangs really looked that bad. Corey said I looked beautiful, so I took a picture of myself just to see. I don't look bad, right? Do I look old? Are the Bangs ok? I wish you could bring in your own picture.

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Of course you don't look bad, OR old! and I felt the same way about my new bangs which look a lot like yours. They weren't quite what I was hoping for... I want them to grow out, so they're longer than bangs but shorter than a layer. Maybe we are just never satisfied!

John and Nancy's Family said...

Of course you don't look old! If you are old, then I am ancient. Do I look ancient? Don't answer that!

Laura Barrett said...

Katie you look great! I think your bangs look good on you:) But I have to agree, DL pics always are the worst. My current one is when I was like 7 months preggo and my face is all fat and swollen!! I HATE it.

Corey J. Emerson said...

To my beautiful wonderful wife. Don't let her kid anyone. Her photo turned out nice. She is gorgeous. Hello Nurse!! Man I'm the luckiest guy alive