Saturday, December 6, 2008

Yea! Balloon!

Max gets tubes in his ears! Yeah! no more ear infections every 3 weeks. He got a balloon at the doctors office and 2 shots to help clear up his current ear infection. Tuesday, he gets his tubes! We tied his balloon to his pacifier and he crawled around with it all afternoon he even ate with it and tried to feed it cereal. He is such a good baby. Everyone was impressed at the doctors office with how happy he was with his ears looking like they did. He is patient. God only gives us what we can handle. Does that mean I am weaker because I got such a great baby, husband and dog? Hmmm...

Here is the Video sorry I can't rotate it. Any ideas on how to rotate it?

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute video. Glad you figured out how to post one. Hope everything goes well with Max's tubes.

Laura Barrett said...

So sorry to hear that your little guy has so many ear problems. Trust me, he'll thank you when he's older for having the tubes implanted. I'm 29 and I still get infections, in fact my eardrum ruptured the other day, and it's back to drops 4x's a day, antibiotics and a lot of pain. My doc said that I may have to get tubes implanted, yes at my age:(