Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ok Laura Here You Go..

My Friend Laura Tagged me to Answer these questions, it took me a while but here we go! I am passing the Tagggg to Amber, Heidi, Ann and Kelly. HaHaha

Favorite color: Hmmm... This is hard blue...& green although I wear a lot of brown and Black.

Favorite Movie: Right now "Get Smart." I Love Steve Carell

Favorite Christmas movie: Hmmm... I would have to agree with You Laura "White Christmas" My favorite song in that is "sisters, Sisters"

Bubble Gum: Big Red

Sport: Watching football and Ice-skating.

Favorite vacation: Our last cruise with all of our friends.

Book: I don't know that I have a favorite book. HMMM... A textbook! The last book I read was "One for the Money" Janet Evanovich

Favorite Song: I really Like PINK's new song.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

I did not know that you had a blog! Hooray, now I can be your new blog stalker! You are welcome to check mine out too. By the way, I love the Shrute Buck on your side bar!

Laura Barrett said...

:) Ha ha I have that "sister's" song in my head now that you mentioned it! I haven't seen the movie yet this year, it's a tradition to watch it on Christmas Eve! Hope your holidays are wonderful!!

Ann said...

I just realized I need to do this tag! I'll have to get on that! Oh, and I sent you another email. Did you get it?