Monday, December 15, 2008

Nola Luke


I really like this photo too of Nola holding Max at his blessing.



Corey's Grandmother Died yesterday morning. Nola. She is an amazing woman, I never heard her complain, she always welcome me and told me that she Loved me. She gave great Hugs and always seemed happy even though you knew that she had to be tired, she had swollen ankles and probably ached. One of my favorite memories of her was her doing the jig with her cane. She can dance and now she is really dancing! She really missed her Bernell she would say her prayers out loud every night and talk about Bernell. I wish I could have met him. This is my favorite picture of Nola just this Summer at the family reunion she had just won the contest along with Marsha for "Best Chili." Such a great smile.

0 comments: