Monday, November 3, 2008

My Favorite Little Sharkie!



I figure I better get a picture of Max in my Favorite Hooded Towel Ever. His Sharkie Towel I love it. He is almost too big for it but he is soooo cute. I found it at Target also one of my Favorite stores ever. I have been trying to upload my videos and they are not working, any suggestions? Anyone? Max is quite proficient at getting around now and I spend most of my day literally chasing him around. I can't imagine how it is going to be when he walks! He also is now just finished with his 3rd ear infection pretty much in a row and the fluid is still there in his ears he is plotting a course towards tubes in his ears. I am making an appointment tomorrow in anticipation for the inevitable, with Kipp Robins. Then I will be ready. I asked the doctor if it was a bad thing to be so anxious for tubes and he said no that they will help him hear and keep him from getting infections. They just have to have proof that it is a chronic thing that is not clearing up, which means 4-6 ear infections within the year. He is going to make that with no problem so tubes will be good.

Corey is now back to work after his back proceedure and seems to be doing well I miss him at home though even though I do like the quiet sometimes.

I am getting anxious for school. I just don't know how to do things with a kid, I have never done that before. I was telling Corey that I could go to St George and do clinicals in their unit and just pound my hours out in one month. Corey then reminded me that we have a Son..... What would I do with Max. I just am having to adjust things in a way I never had to before. I guess it will be a learning experience in more ways than one. Anyway I have Halloween pictures to get posted I will do that tomorrow. Katie

2 comments:

Heidi said...

How long are your videos? I tried some longer ones recently and they wouldn't ever upload. I finally cut the length down and it still took awhile, but finally uploaded. That shark towel is so cute!

McEvoy Family said...

The shark towel is so cute! We love Target too! School is going to be crazy, but one good thing, Max probably won't remember any of it! Good choice of time if you ask me!