Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Anything to Avoid Studying! What Have I Been Up Too.

I Started Planting Seeds!
I decided to learn how to use seeds, it is not easy they are tempermental little things but we'll see how they turn out. I had Forget me nots in Lehi and loved them, I also had the shasta Daisies and loved them too. I love Zinnia's and the Chives looked really pretty. I am going to plant tomatoes and hopefully zuchini or a melon maybe some pansies and maybe do some hanging baskets off of the balcony. We'll see.


These are my seeds!

I just replanted my daisies into a bigger pot "please don't die!" My Lavender Looks iffy it keeps wilting and is quite fragile right now. I hope it lives because that is the one I want the most! I haven't been able to find it anywhere so I it to grow. If it dies though then I guess I will have to search for it at the garden store.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

That's cool you're planting seeds. That is definitely something I haven't gotten into yet. Maybe someday when I have my own house and a spot for the garden. Scott's finals are in a couple of weeks, so he is basically studying all the time right now. I guess you probably have finals around now too.

Harper Family said...

Holy cow! How do you find any time!!! I am jealous :) oh ya and I want some of those cute bows!!

Katydid said...

Oh yes finals are coming! It is amazing how different a masters program is and the Mass quantities of knowledge you are supposed to squeeze into your brain in such a small amount of time. I am trying the seeds because I saw somewhere that it is a good idea to get seeds for your emergency kits. Hopefully it won't be a necessary thing or we will starve. I am not planning on a yard this year so our balcony will become my yard pots lots of pots.

Katydid said...

Oh yes finals are coming! It is amazing how different a masters program is and the Mass quantities of knowledge you are supposed to squeeze into your brain in such a small amount of time. I am trying the seeds because I saw somewhere that it is a good idea to get seeds for your emergency kits. Hopefully it won't be a necessary thing or we will starve. I am not planning on a yard this year so our balcony will become my yard pots lots of pots.

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

What a ton of activites. I can't believe how busy you are!!! Wow!!!!

Laura Barrett said...

Hello, overachiever? That's great! I need to come over and get some pointers from you:)