Sunday, January 4, 2009

Merry Moving and a Happy Sickmas!

Lets just say that this Christmas was STRESSFUL! I like to finish things I like perfection, I have tried to work on that but it being Max's First Christmas, I was feeling the need to have everything in order and perfect..... Well it didn't happen and I ended up repeating to my self again and again, "It's ok, you can't do everything, It's not all going to get done......Breathe!...." It is really hard just to walk away and get yourself to believe that. I have been working on these charms this year for my friends and family (didn't get them done), I was making My Nieces cute aprons, (didn't get that done). I wanted to decorate the Christmas tree (partially got that done Garland mostly). I really wanted to have the house put together (disaster) and I wanted to have my family over for a post Christmas party and sledding followed by a weekend at the Cabin (That didn't happen either)! What did happen? We moved to Herriman, we got sick and sicker, and then really sick. We went to Nola's Funeral. We did get to have Christmas at my parents home, Corey's parents home and our own (That was really nice, Usually I work). We did find our new ward and I survived driving over the point. (My greatest fear!) Needless to say it turned out really good. Now we are feeling better (sort of we all are on Antibiotics). Corey goes back to work on Monday, and I start school on the 12th. OH and I placed my first PERC line Yea! Finally I was begining to really worry but I had Great Cheerleaders Erin, Keith, Ryan and Chocolate! (that is Julie's trick). Oh and the Slide show is supposed to go with this post Love You All

3 comments:

McEvoy Family said...

Holy cow! Sounds like some pretty crazy times! I am glad that things turned out okay. I am sure nobody will hold "not absolutely perfect" against you! You are great and I am sure Max had a great time! I am excited about your perc! Awesome. I can't believe you guys are already starting! That will make for some more crazy times! LOL-tiff

Brittney said...

I am still bummed that you moved! I was just getting to know you! But I am glad that you are all feeling better. And Chocolate really is the answer to all of life's problems!!

Ann said...

What is it about moving? Every single time we've moved, most of the family has ended up sick right after. I feel for you. But I'm glad you're doing better now. And it sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas anyway! Yay! And now you're even closer to us! Even more reason to get together. :)