Saturday, January 24, 2009

Max In Drag!




Ok so I have to put this in here for all those who don't see my brother's blog. My brother Scott was so much fun to torture as a child and one of the things that we tease him about now is how cute he looked in a dress with his hair done when he was little. So while he was here for Christmas he (and others) decided to have fun with Max one day while my parents were sitting him. It wasn't until the photos appeared on their blog that I knew what had happened! Poor Max! But Hillariously funny too! You can tell he is thrilled. I just had to put these up for everyone else to see.

2 comments:

Laura Barrett said...

Oh that's too funny, but sad. Good news though, he hates it!

Krista Hansen said...

We used to dress up my brother in a dress and take him for walks in our neighborhood and tell people my mom had a girl, not a boy. He's pretty normal, no long term damage done. Glad Max doesn't like it!