Saturday, March 7, 2009

This Is How I Feel......


So one of my classes is Nursing Research 545. I am not an Eloquent writer, I wish I was. My teacher posted this as the heading to one of the Units in the class. I thought it was very appropriate and said to myself, "thank goodness for computers or I would be killing trees left and right." Should I put that in APA format? Really, who comes up with all of these formalities to writing? I AM A NURSE for goodness sake! We have our own language, (our own shorthand I should say), nothing on a nurses chart is written in complete sentences and now I have to snap out of it and write for real. This too shall pass right? So I guess now you all have the answer to why my posts don't always flowwwww. I am a nurse, they aren't supposed too.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

oh, I just love you katie.

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

I know just how you feel. I have started school again too. Sometimes I want to throw my computer out the window-lol! It is so FRUSTRATING sometimes can't wait until we get to the "worth it" part :)